The Nike Air Max Zero Men's Shoe features a durable leather upper in an iconic profile and a visible Max Air unit in the heel for a retro look and outstanding impact protection. Nike Air Max Zero's original sketch was created in 1985 by well-known Nike designer Tinker Hatfield, but this model, due to lack of proper technology and materials, was not released until 2015. The Nike Air Max Zero is like the Nike Air Max 1 concept / prototype, so they do not have long histories, but they themselves are part of history. Although the shoes were created in 1985, do not forget that their release on these days is returning to the 85th. Their vivacity was boosted by the new generation of Nike designer Graeme McMillan, who discovered Tinker Hatfield's sketch sketch, the designer applied new materials and technologies and prepared Nike Air Max Zero for public recognition. Bates have used Nike's technological innovations, such as the lightweight Phylon Pouch-filled sole, a seamless surface that minimizes the weight of the shoes and the lightweight and air-permeable grid. These features of the shoes combine the sleek surface and lightweight shock absorbing for a particularly modern comfort. Modern comfort is a concept that is used by Nike to interpret it in our interpretations as a comfort that meets the expectations of today's consumer. Nike Air Max Zero has not introduced exceptional technological innovations and distinctive designs on the market, but this casual shoes model helps to remember the original and radical vision of designer Tinker Hatfield: open the airbag and make it visible to the naked eye.
- size guide
No size guide..
Free UK delivery on orders over £100
Shipping methods for UK customers only - Royal Mail First class signed for £3.99
Shipping methods for EUROPEAN customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery from £7.99
Shipping methods for WORLDWIDE customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery from £8.99
Returns accepted on the following conditions:
1) If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order any time within fourteen (14) working days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. We will refund the price of the goods in full only if I mistakenly sent the wrong item or wrong size to you,otherwise the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable.
2) If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within seven (7) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
3) The goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them (unused), and they will be returned at your own cost and risk.
4) All return postage & packaging costs will be paid for by the buyer.
5) Returned items must be accompanied by our returns form, which will be issued on request by the buyer. Items returned without this form will not be refunded.
6) We will send the parcel as soon as possible to the address which is provided by you on your delivery once the payment been received.If the delivery failed and is received back to us,we dont pay for resend and also we dont refund the price of the postage. The customer is responsible for collection of their own goods and can ask for their tracking number of royal mail,otherwise will pay for resend or will be entitled just for refund price of the item.