NIKE FREE ORIGINS
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent four years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
The Nike Free RN Commuter 2017 Men's Running Shoe is made for your workout and your workday. A flexible sole provides a natural feel for your run, while subtle branding lets the shoe blend in with your work wardrobe post-run.
COMFORT, SUPPORT AND EASE
Stretchy, sock-like knit material hugs your foot for total comfort and allows you to quickly slip the shoe on and off. Elastic straps wrap your ankle for added support. Meanwhile, the foldable design lets you slide the shoe into a tote or backpack.
A bungee lacing system makes it easy to tighten for stability during your run and loosen for more comfort during the rest of your day.
The Nike Free sole is designed to flex, expand and contract with every stride for a natural feel underfoot, whether you're running five miles or commuting from your nine-to-five.
Nike Flywire cables offer lightweight support when you need it
Weight: 9.15 ounces (men's size 10)
- size guide
Shipping methods for UK Customers :
- Royal Mail Second class signed FREE of charge (est. 2-5 working days)
- Royal Mail First class signed for £3.99 (est. 1-3 working days)
- Royal Mail Next Day Delivery by 1PM for £10 (1 working day guaranteed)
Shipping methods for International Customers :
- Shipping methods for EUROPEAN customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £7.99 (est. 5-10 working days)
- Shipping methods for WORLDWIDE customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £8.99 (est. 8-15 working days)
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order any time within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged conditiont.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.We will refund the price of the goods in full only if I mistakenly sent the wrong item or wrong size to you,otherwise the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within seven (7) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them (unused), and they will be returned at your own cost and risk.
- All return postage & packaging costs will be paid for by the buyer.
- Returned items must be accompanied by our returns form, which will be issued on request by the buyer. Items returned without this form will not be refunded.
- We will send the parcel as soon as possible to the address which is provided by you on your delivery once the payment been received.If the delivery failed and is received back to us,we dont pay for resend and also we dont refund the price of the postage. The customer is responsible for collection of their own goods and can ask for their tracking number of royal mail,otherwise will pay for resend or will be entitled just for refund price of the item.