Product Name: Gel Noosa Tri 10
Footwear Type: Triathlon
Product Code: T580N 4907
The Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 10 is built for the serious competitor and celebrates the Iconic Noosa Triathlon festival held in Queensland Australia every November. It has been specifically designed using Triathlon DNA and is a full tilt racer of the highest pedigree delivering lightweight support and high performance with a twist of colour.
With rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems employed it attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
The Impact Guidance System enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off improving the efficiency and comfort of your foot-strike and movement.
Featuring DuoMax - an ASICS proprietary system consisting of two or more different density midsole materials, designed to help correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
The Solyte midsole is a proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability. Featuring DuoMax - an ASICS proprietary system consisting of two or more different density midsole materials, designed to help correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
This shoe will even perform in the wettest conditions. It is constructed from WetGrip RubberSponge, a blend of organic and non-organic components designed to enhance traction on wet surfaces. To add to this, the Wet Grip Rubber Outsole provides this extra traction on the outside of the shoe.
The Heel Clutching System features an Exoskeletal heel counter to provide improved support and create an improved heel fitting environment.
- size guide
No size guide..
Shipping methods for UK Customers :
- Royal Mail Second class signed FREE of charge (est. 2-5 working days)
- Royal Mail First class signed for £3.99 (est. 1-3 working days)
- Royal Mail Next Day Delivery by 1PM for £10 (1 working day guaranteed)
Shipping methods for International Customers :
- Shipping methods for EUROPEAN customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £7.99 (est. 5-10 working days)
- Shipping methods for WORLDWIDE customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £8.99 (est. 8-15 working days)
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order any time within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged conditiont.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.We will refund the price of the goods in full only if I mistakenly sent the wrong item or wrong size to you,otherwise the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within seven (7) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them (unused), and they will be returned at your own cost and risk.
- All return postage & packaging costs will be paid for by the buyer.
- Returned items must be accompanied by our returns form, which will be issued on request by the buyer. Items returned without this form will not be refunded.
- We will send the parcel as soon as possible to the address which is provided by you on your delivery once the payment been received.If the delivery failed and is received back to us,we dont pay for resend and also we dont refund the price of the postage. The customer is responsible for collection of their own goods and can ask for their tracking number of royal mail,otherwise will pay for resend or will be entitled just for refund price of the item.