The '80s racer makes a triumphant return as a lifestyle sneaker in the Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Women's Shoe. Foot-hugging Flyknit material and a quick-lace system that lets you throw it on, cinch down and go.
Flyknit wraps your foot for total comfort
Bootie-style construction lets you slip in and out quickly
Nike Zoom Air cushioning is lightweight and responsive
Rubber outsole for durability
Colour Shown: Clear Jade/Vivid Purple/White/Black
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximises performance while reducing the material waste of traditional cut and sew by an average of 60%. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of kilos of material from reaching landfills.
- size guide
Shipping methods for UK Customers :
- Royal Mail Second class signed FREE of charge (est. 2-5 working days)
- Royal Mail First class signed for £3.99 (est. 1-3 working days)
- Royal Mail Next Day Delivery by 1PM for £10 (1 working day guaranteed)
Shipping methods for International Customers :
- Shipping methods for EUROPEAN customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £7.99 (est. 5-10 working days)
- Shipping methods for WORLDWIDE customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £8.99 (est. 8-15 working days)
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order any time within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged conditiont.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.We will refund the price of the goods in full only if I mistakenly sent the wrong item or wrong size to you,otherwise the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within seven (7) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them (unused), and they will be returned at your own cost and risk.
- All return postage & packaging costs will be paid for by the buyer.
- Returned items must be accompanied by our returns form, which will be issued on request by the buyer. Items returned without this form will not be refunded.
- We will send the parcel as soon as possible to the address which is provided by you on your delivery once the payment been received.If the delivery failed and is received back to us,we dont pay for resend and also we dont refund the price of the postage. The customer is responsible for collection of their own goods and can ask for their tracking number of royal mail,otherwise will pay for resend or will be entitled just for refund price of the item.