With an innovative outsole that expands and contracts with every step, the Nike Free TR Focus Flyknit Women's Training Shoe helps keep your foot flexing naturally throughout your workout. A Flyknit upper delivers lightweight breathability to help keep you cool.
Flyknit upper offers breathable flexibility
Flywire cables in the forefoot provide dynamic lockdown
Tri-star outsole pattern expands and contracts with every step for natural comfort
Injected unit sole doubles as an outsole for lightweight comfort
Nike Free Origins
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
- size guide
Shipping methods for UK Customers :
- Royal Mail Second class signed FREE of charge (est. 2-5 working days)
- Royal Mail First class signed for £3.99 (est. 1-3 working days)
- Royal Mail Next Day Delivery by 1PM for £10 (1 working day guaranteed)
Shipping methods for International Customers :
- Shipping methods for EUROPEAN customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £7.99 (est. 5-10 working days)
- Shipping methods for WORLDWIDE customers only - Royal Mail Recorded delivery for £8.99 (est. 8-15 working days)
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order any time within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged conditiont.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.We will refund the price of the goods in full only if I mistakenly sent the wrong item or wrong size to you,otherwise the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within seven (7) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them (unused), and they will be returned at your own cost and risk.
- All return postage & packaging costs will be paid for by the buyer.
- Returned items must be accompanied by our returns form, which will be issued on request by the buyer. Items returned without this form will not be refunded.
- We will send the parcel as soon as possible to the address which is provided by you on your delivery once the payment been received.If the delivery failed and is received back to us,we dont pay for resend and also we dont refund the price of the postage. The customer is responsible for collection of their own goods and can ask for their tracking number of royal mail,otherwise will pay for resend or will be entitled just for refund price of the item.